Common Courtesies for attending services at BBT
1. We ask that all those attending sanitize or wash their hands upon arriving. We have one hand sanitizing station available in each foyer.
2. We ask that all those attending sit with their immediate family unit and practice physical distancing from other family units. Every other pew will be closed off.
3. There will be no greeters or ushers for right now. There will be a locked donation box for the offering in the old foyer and bulletins will be available on the information desk in the new foyer to be collected by one family member.
4. There will be no nurseries o pre-school classes at this time. Also, if you have been sick or have a fever please do not attend.
5. Face masks are recommended in accordance with the new mandate (Executive Order No. 50-20 dated July 6, 2020). BBT is now requesting masks be worn while entering and exiting the building until physically distanced into the seats.
6. We will have a closing chorus for each service to help dismiss by section. We ask that people move outside before each section is dismissed as to not congregate tightly in the foyers after the services. Then you can greet others in the open outdoors spaces.
7. Again, all services Sunday School 10:00 AM, Sunday morning 11:00 AM, Sunday evening 6:00 PM and Wednesday evening 7:00 PM will be online and archived for viewing from home. We now have overflow seating in the gymnasium but are asking to keep the crowd size down and to help with physical distancing that people give auditorium seating preference to those according to the Schedule posted on the church calendar page.
Remember, these guidelines are temporary and will be adjusted as appropriate. We must each pray about and plan how we shall proceed ahead in these strange times; but we must all do it with the right spirit of faith and not fear, and by God’s grace without anger and anxiety.
– Rom. 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
Pastor C.V. Madaus